Wesley Bulla, Kelly Ford, Doyuen Ko, Ben Poff, Eric Tarr
Graduate study in the Curb College will be recognized for providing challenging academic inquiry with career-oriented and practical learning.
The Master of Science in Audio Engineering is designed to prepare individuals for advanced professional work in sound recording, music production, acoustics, and signal processing and for continued academic study in a doctoral degree program.
The primary goal of the MSAE program is to advance students’ academic, creative, and workforce skills. Graduate study in audio engineering gives the student the opportunity to gain and apply new knowledge and skills and to develop advanced academic competencies specifically in the science, art, and practical application of audio engineering as applied to music recording and live music production.
Requirements for Admission - Master of Science in Audio Engineering
The application for admission to the M.S. in Audio Engineering program is available on Curb College of Entertainment and Music Business webpage.
To be considered for admission to the M.S. with a major in Audio Engineering program, the applicant must:
- Submit an application including an essay statement of research and professional interests and desired outcomes for participation in the program.
- Submit three letters of recommendation from individuals who are qualified to evaluate the applicant’s potential for successful masters-level graduate work.
- Interview with the Curb College Audio Engineering Graduate Admission Advisory Committee.
- Submit a complete curriculum vitae and/or professional resume.
- Submit official transcripts from all prior regionally accredited college-level work.
- Be proficient in the English language.*
- Pay the graduate application fee.
* International applicants from countries in which the official language is not English are required to take either TOEFL or IELTS.